As soon as you step through the antique temple doors, the attention to detail is immediately obvious. From the stunning tiles, magnificent teak staircase, vast windows and extraordinary etched mirror through to the delightful elephant mural which encompasses the villa motif, the energy in the villa is remarkable. Meda Gedara is a haven of calm sophistication, each step unveiling more original artworks, antique furniture and breathtaking views down through the tropical, landscaped gardens and over the split level pools to the turquoise ocean beyond.
Meda Gedara must be the most hidden gem in Sri Lanka. This place really is like nowhere else. A sophisticated, spacious villa which sits elevated among landscaped gardens, tropical plants over looking layers of swimming pools and tall shady palms down to the picture perfect, unspoiled coastline. The architecture and interior fuses British luxury with intricate local craftsmanship. The sound of rolling waves on the beach, gentle breeze through the palms and the most magical of sunsets makes Meda Gedara a special and unique paradise.Anna Henderson, London, UK
Lose yourself in Meda Gedara
Follow us on Instagram
- Our perfect paradise hidden amongst the luscious green leaves 🌴 Our stunning, secluded getaway on the south coast of Sri Lanka is where we create the perfect blend of luxury living and family-friendly adventures.
- Sri Lanka has an abundance of fresh fruit and tropical vegetables, making it a haven for anyone who enjoys getting busy in the kitchen. Our team choose local seasonal produce from the nearby food markets for all of the sensational dishes served up at the villa.
- Ready to start the day the Meda Gedara way? Step out of bed and onto your balcony, and soak up those early morning views of the south coast. Tag your travel buddies below and start planning your Sri Lankan adventure now!
- Super sweet and oh-so refreshing, Sri Lanka’s king coconut captures the essence of Sri Lanka in every sip - the perfect way to cool off after a day spent roaming the south coast. 🥥
- Thank you to our wonderful guest (who certainly know a thing or two about hospitality) for such a glowing report after their recent holiday at MG. The stunning villa is in meticulous order and just aching to welcome more guests. #dreammedagedara #lovesrilanka #edenvillas #luxuryfamilyvilla
- Whether you’re a culinary pioneer when it comes to experimenting with spice, or prefer your foods with a little less heat, there’s no denying that there are plenty of health benefits to cooking with herbs and spices. Fat-burning, immune-boosting, and even stomach-settling - the list goes on and on…