Fun for all
Meda Gedara was designed specifically for family holidays so there's more than enough to keep all ages entertained all day long, in the villa, in the garden, in the pool or on the beach, being bored isn't an option!
The great outdoors
The tropical garden is stunning, the wild beach at the bottom is breathtaking and the split level swimming pool complete with 74 foot water flume is unbelievable. There's a heavenly yoga shala looking out to sea, and there's even an umpire's hut in which to sit and watch the garden cricket match. It's so thoughtfully designed; it's family utopia.
... and the brilliantly designed indoors
Meda Gedara is packed with entertainment. We have kitted out this cool haven with fun and games of all descriptions, cards & board games and other entertaining facilities for you and your family to use whenever you wish. Our cinema room is popular with parents and children alike and the air conditioned kids' TV room is indispensable, providing plenty of entertainment for the children - parents can just look through the cunning 'peep' window without disturbing them to see what's going on in there!
This has been the best family holiday ever. We’ve travelled from all corners of the earth to meet in the middle at Meda Gedara and what an amazing meeting place it is too. The villa is absolutely perfect for all ages. There’s the water slide and the beach, cricket matches and games of Scrabble, massages and movie nights. It’s all so wonderful that it was hard to tear ourselves away to enjoy the abundance of days out, but there’s nothing nicer than going out for the day because you get to return to this slice of heaven.The Granny from Salisbury, UK
Make memories that will last forever
Book your next holiday at Meda Gedara and prepare to make memories that you will never forget. Spend mornings by the pool, afternoons exploring local attractions, and evenings indulging in delicious Sri Lankan cuisine.
Lose yourself in Meda Gedara
Follow us on Instagram
- Coral sands, crystal clear waters, and emerald greenery all await you at the bottom of the villa garden. Take a walk down the stunning south coast of Sri Lanka and feel the Indian Ocean wash over your feet. Tag the person you'd take a walk with in the comments👣
- Wewurukannala Vihara: a stunning, historic temple, just a short trip from the Villa. With a grand, golden Buddha at the centre, this is a place for discovering the rich culture of Sri Lanka. #wonderlustSriLanka #Dikwella #SriLankatourism #Buddha #southernSriLanka
- What better way to cool off from sunbathing in the Sri Lankan rays than making a splash in our dazzling infinity pool? Would you ride the 74ft jungle slide? #waterslide #privatepool #travelSriLanka #tropicalparadise
- It’s just a short journey from Meda Gedara to the local town of Niwella and the breathtaking Blue Beach Island, making it the ideal trip for your beautiful Indian Ocean retreat. Snorkelling on the shoreline and indulging in delicious seafood are just a few of the experiences in this isolated cove. And the best part? It’s all a quick, easy tuk-tuk ride from the villa. 📸 @pearloftheindianocean90s
- What better way to light up a room than with the natural glow of the Sri Lankan sun? Our spacious open plan living space lets all of that glorious sunlight shine through our grand open doors overlooking the gardens - a sure-fire way to brighten your day, right from the start.
- Our perfect paradise hidden amongst the luscious green leaves 🌴 Our stunning, secluded getaway on the south coast of Sri Lanka is where we create the perfect blend of luxury living and family-friendly adventures.