The sensational South coast
Meda Gedara lies at the Southerly most tip of Sri Lanka, between Matara and Tangalle. It's a 3 hour drive from the airport. 1 hour drive from Galle and 1km from Dikwella. The village is called Polgahamulla which means 'Coconut corner'
Surfing, sightseeing, visiting temples, turtle hatcheries or fantastic restaurants, there's an abundance of days out available along the south coast. Whether it's Galle Fort for a day out, Unawatuna for water sports, Hiriketiya Bay for surfing or take a flight in a sea plane as a special treat! Explore the boxes below to discover our personal recommendations.
Make memories that will last forever
Book your next holiday at Meda Gedara and start planning memories that you will never forget. Spend mornings by the pool, afternoons exploring local attractions, and evenings indulging in delicious Sri Lankan cuisine.
Lose yourself in Meda Gedara
Follow us on Instagram
- Your first tuk-tuk ride is an experience you’ll never forget. Whether it’s north, south, east or west, a tuk-tuk is the best mode of transport in Sri Lanka and will be at the Villa doors within minutes to take you to your next adventure. 🇱🇰
- Our villa garden is filled with the most beautiful wildflowers. Vibrant and bold, they are the perfect splash of colour to our tropical paradise at Meda Gedara. 🌺 Discover more of our gorgeous grounds via the link in bio.
- Have you ever seen a pool more inviting than this one? Bright blue and surrounded by gorgeous green leaves, it’s certainly the most perfect place for a splash around. Tell us in the comments who you would take for a swim 💦
- An open plan for an open mind. At Meda Gedara, we believe letting the light in is the best way to revitalise the soul and awaken your spirit, which is why our doors are always wide open.
- Meet at The Middle House. Somewhere between here and there, connecting you and them. Our luxury villa is designed for friends and family - the perfect place for love, laughter, and unforgettable experiences. In 2022, it’s more important than ever to reunite with loved ones, so reserve your dates at Meda Gedara now via the link in bio.
- Coral sands, crystal clear waters, and emerald greenery all await you at the bottom of the villa garden. Take a walk down the stunning south coast of Sri Lanka and feel the Indian Ocean wash over your feet. Tag the person you'd take a walk with in the comments👣