The sensational South coast
Meda Gedara lies at the Southerly most tip of Sri Lanka, between Matara and Tangalle. It's a 3 hour drive from the airport. 1 hour drive from Galle and 1km from Dikwella. The village is called Polgahamulla which means 'Coconut corner'
Surfing, sightseeing, visiting temples, turtle hatcheries or fantastic restaurants, there's an abundance of days out available along the south coast. Whether it's Galle Fort for a day out, Unawatuna for water sports, Hiriketiya Bay for surfing or take a flight in a sea plane as a special treat! Explore the boxes below to discover our personal recommendations.
Make memories that will last forever
Book your next holiday at Meda Gedara and start planning memories that you will never forget. Spend mornings by the pool, afternoons exploring local attractions, and evenings indulging in delicious Sri Lankan cuisine.
Lose yourself in Meda Gedara
Follow us on Instagram
- Our perfect paradise hidden amongst the luscious green leaves 🌴 Our stunning, secluded getaway on the south coast of Sri Lanka is where we create the perfect blend of luxury living and family-friendly adventures.
- Sri Lanka has an abundance of fresh fruit and tropical vegetables, making it a haven for anyone who enjoys getting busy in the kitchen. Our team choose local seasonal produce from the nearby food markets for all of the sensational dishes served up at the villa.
- Ready to start the day the Meda Gedara way? Step out of bed and onto your balcony, and soak up those early morning views of the south coast. Tag your travel buddies below and start planning your Sri Lankan adventure now!
- Super sweet and oh-so refreshing, Sri Lanka’s king coconut captures the essence of Sri Lanka in every sip - the perfect way to cool off after a day spent roaming the south coast. 🥥
- Thank you to our wonderful guest (who certainly know a thing or two about hospitality) for such a glowing report after their recent holiday at MG. The stunning villa is in meticulous order and just aching to welcome more guests. #dreammedagedara #lovesrilanka #edenvillas #luxuryfamilyvilla
- Whether you’re a culinary pioneer when it comes to experimenting with spice, or prefer your foods with a little less heat, there’s no denying that there are plenty of health benefits to cooking with herbs and spices. Fat-burning, immune-boosting, and even stomach-settling - the list goes on and on…