Floor and site plans
We have designed Meda Gedara with families, friends and large gatherings in mind. Our floor and site plans are the perfect way for you to visualise and plan your holiday in great detail.
1. Tiled Entrance Hall with the sweeping staircase and the elephant mirror
2. Open plan living area with huge day beds, two elegant armchairs and a desk accommodating charging points for 12 phones/ electronics
3. The 'Breakfast room' with the blue & white china and the walnut table which seats 14.
4. The kitchen
5. The kids TV room (AC) with a peep hole window to check on those inside without disturbing them.
6. The Cinema room (AC) with projector & surround sound; this room can be easily converted into a super-emperor bedroom. There is a toilet and shower room directly next to it.
7. The Veranda with dining tables seating up to 20. There's also a sofa and chairs for relaxing in.
8. The Fort - Super King (AC) en-suite bath & shower room. This suite has an adjoining twin bedroom nursery (13. Koggala) by walking through the adjoining bathroom. Koggala can be separated from the The Fort by locking the doors.
9. Kandy - Super King (AC) en-suite shower room
10. Yala - Super king (AC) en-suite shower room
11. Unawatuna - Super King/ Twin room (AC) en-suite shower room
12. Dambulla - The bunk room (AC). 2 x Queen size doubles, 4 x single bunks. En-suite shower room
13. Koggala - "The Nursery" 2 x single beds (AC).