LUXURY BEACH VILLA
IN SRI LANKA
Welcome to Sri Lanka's finest villa Meda Gedara, our tropical home, our utopia.
After years of careful planning and intense scrutiny into what makes the perfect family villa, our 7 bedroom, beach front hideaway has been described by the travel industry's most discerning experts as "the most beautiful villa in Sri Lanka”.
Slide the 74ft jungle water slide
Explore our world of laid-back luxury, with a team of staff and private chef, a yoga shala, a cinema and a kids TV room. Let us take care of your every whim whilst you kick back and relax in paradise.
Unforgettable private barefoot luxury
Set in beautiful sculpted tropical gardens with a split level pool, deserted beach and panoramic views of the Indian Ocean. Make Meda Gedara your own for the ultimate holiday.
Lose yourself in Meda Gedara
Follow us on Instagram
- Our perfect paradise hidden amongst the luscious green leaves 🌴 Our stunning, secluded getaway on the south coast of Sri Lanka is where we create the perfect blend of luxury living and family-friendly adventures.
- Sri Lanka has an abundance of fresh fruit and tropical vegetables, making it a haven for anyone who enjoys getting busy in the kitchen. Our team choose local seasonal produce from the nearby food markets for all of the sensational dishes served up at the villa.
- Ready to start the day the Meda Gedara way? Step out of bed and onto your balcony, and soak up those early morning views of the south coast. Tag your travel buddies below and start planning your Sri Lankan adventure now!
- Super sweet and oh-so refreshing, Sri Lanka’s king coconut captures the essence of Sri Lanka in every sip - the perfect way to cool off after a day spent roaming the south coast. 🥥
- Thank you to our wonderful guest (who certainly know a thing or two about hospitality) for such a glowing report after their recent holiday at MG. The stunning villa is in meticulous order and just aching to welcome more guests. #dreammedagedara #lovesrilanka #edenvillas #luxuryfamilyvilla
- Whether you’re a culinary pioneer when it comes to experimenting with spice, or prefer your foods with a little less heat, there’s no denying that there are plenty of health benefits to cooking with herbs and spices. Fat-burning, immune-boosting, and even stomach-settling - the list goes on and on…