Build your team.
Meda Gedara is the perfect location to whisk your team away to. For those on a bonding, team-building exercise, there's plenty of space to work in teams or independently and with so many alternative activities on offer we can help tailor make a package to suit your needs. A week or a few days at Meda Gedara will allow you the space you need to get your team together and create a really tight working unit.
Reward your team.
Everybody loves to feel valued and sometimes rewarding your team is just what's needed to say 'THANK YOU'.
There's surfing, cultural trips, market visits, local cooking lessons, yoga sessions, massages or temple visits, or you might just want days spent relaxing by the pool, there really is something to suit everyone. Let us help you design the perfect trip for your key workers so they return to their desks feeling highly rewarded, relaxed, revitalised and above all really motivated.
Make memories that will last forever
Book your next holiday at Meda Gedara and prepare to make memories that you will never forget. Spend mornings by the pool, afternoons exploring local attractions, and evenings indulging in delicious Sri Lankan cuisine.
Lose yourself in Meda Gedara
Follow us on Instagram
- Did you know that peacocks are native to Sri Lanka? The male peafowl is known across the world for its stunning fan of feathers which form part of its mating routine. They'll dance and sing to attract females - often very early in the morning. Despite being renowned for their vibrant plumage, these birds are actually quite shy by nature. To catch a glimpse of one of these dazzling creatures, we recommend taking a trip out to one of the island’s national parks.
- Our favourite view after a long flight… Counting down the days until we can jet over to our little slice of paradise. Who’s with us? Tag your travel buddy below. ✈️
- Swathes of emerald green and a tantalising turquoise sea - Sri Lanka truly is the jewel of the Indian Ocean… And with all the comforts of home, and a few added little luxuries inside, our colonial family villa on the island’s south coast is a secluded haven where precious family memories are made.
- Who said romance is dead? Fabulous four-poster beds, breathtaking garden views, and a private ensuite bathroom - perfect for adding a little magic to your morning…
- We’re well aware of the benefits that yoga can have on your health, but are you? Flexibility, strength, and even mood can be improved by practising this ancient spiritual exercise. Not only does yoga help you to relax, but it can also improve your ability to focus. So, if you’re struggling to get that all-important task done, why not rise up into a backbend, or sit in Lotus for a while?
- We’ve poured our heart and soul into creating an inviting sanctuary at Meda Gedara. Our collection of canvasses have all been hand-painted by local artist, Indika. You can find him on Madilla Road in Tangelle.