Build your team.
Meda Gedara is the perfect location to whisk your team away to. For those on a bonding, team-building exercise, there's plenty of space to work in teams or independently and with so many alternative activities on offer we can help tailor make a package to suit your needs. A week or a few days at Meda Gedara will allow you the space you need to get your team together and create a really tight working unit.
Reward your team.
Everybody loves to feel valued and sometimes rewarding your team is just what's needed to say 'THANK YOU'.
There's surfing, cultural trips, market visits, local cooking lessons, yoga sessions, massages or temple visits, or you might just want days spent relaxing by the pool, there really is something to suit everyone. Let us help you design the perfect trip for your key workers so they return to their desks feeling highly rewarded, relaxed, revitalised and above all really motivated.
Make memories that will last forever
Book your next holiday at Meda Gedara and prepare to make memories that you will never forget. Spend mornings by the pool, afternoons exploring local attractions, and evenings indulging in delicious Sri Lankan cuisine.
Lose yourself in Meda Gedara
Follow us on Instagram
- Coral sands, crystal clear waters, and emerald greenery all await you at the bottom of the villa garden. Take a walk down the stunning south coast of Sri Lanka and feel the Indian Ocean wash over your feet. Tag the person you'd take a walk with in the comments👣
- Wewurukannala Vihara: a stunning, historic temple, just a short trip from the Villa. With a grand, golden Buddha at the centre, this is a place for discovering the rich culture of Sri Lanka. #wonderlustSriLanka #Dikwella #SriLankatourism #Buddha #southernSriLanka
- What better way to cool off from sunbathing in the Sri Lankan rays than making a splash in our dazzling infinity pool? Would you ride the 74ft jungle slide? #waterslide #privatepool #travelSriLanka #tropicalparadise
- It’s just a short journey from Meda Gedara to the local town of Niwella and the breathtaking Blue Beach Island, making it the ideal trip for your beautiful Indian Ocean retreat. Snorkelling on the shoreline and indulging in delicious seafood are just a few of the experiences in this isolated cove. And the best part? It’s all a quick, easy tuk-tuk ride from the villa. 📸 @pearloftheindianocean90s
- What better way to light up a room than with the natural glow of the Sri Lankan sun? Our spacious open plan living space lets all of that glorious sunlight shine through our grand open doors overlooking the gardens - a sure-fire way to brighten your day, right from the start.
- Our perfect paradise hidden amongst the luscious green leaves 🌴 Our stunning, secluded getaway on the south coast of Sri Lanka is where we create the perfect blend of luxury living and family-friendly adventures.